Online Drum Lessons Comparison
Looking for the best drum lessons online? So was I, and after buying and trying multiple courses and membership sites, I made this website to review, rate and compare them all.
The table below is a side-by-side comparison of the most popular online drum lessons. Check it out:
|Lesson Format||Online Videos
|Video Quality||Extremely High||Very High||Extremely High|
|Total Lessons||250+ Lessons
|Teachers||20 Teachers||1 Teacher||11 Teachers|
|Full Review||Read Review||Read Review||Read Review|
|Cost/Lesson||$1.43 / Lesson
~$1.25 / Hour
|$0.74 / Lesson
$6.57 / Hour
|$0.60 / Lesson
~$3.50 / Hour
|Best Deal||Get 18% OFF
(6 months: $147)
|Get $50 OFF||$19.99/month|
Online Drum Lessons Buying Guide
I’ve played the drums for 12 years and have seen it all. For every professional, there are at least 100 hacks trying to teach you how to play the drums. Some of these hacks have even set up shop on the Internet to try and convince you to spend your money with them.
They might even offer a good price, but remember that just like everything else in life: garbage in, garbage out. Online drum lessons can be even better than private lessons, but make sure that you’re signing up for the right program.
In order to help you save your time and money, I’ve put together this website to give you my honest reviews of the best online drum lessons. And to make it even easier, here are some guidelines to keep in mind when you’re considering your options.
5 Signs of a Hack Drum Lesson Website
1. The site looks like it was designed in 1995 and the videos look even older.
2. The welcome page is super long with a white background, red text, and highlighted passages
saying BUY NOW!!!
3. They don’t offer a free trial or money back guarantee.
4. There is only one instructor and no information about his credentials.
5. The site has extremely limited support, no forums, and the student reviews are three words long.
Now, that being said, there are some really great websites out there as well. You’ll probably spot them right away (by reading the reviews on this site), but to put a finer point on it:
5 Signs of Awesome Online Drum Lessons
1. The site is easy to navigate, has a clean, modern design and HD videos.
2. They’ve posted sample videos on the site and the free trial doesn’t require a credit card.
3. All their contact information is clearly listed and the support team responds quickly.
4. There are multiple instructors and styles represented with lessons for beginners and advanced drummers.
5. The site has a deep library of videos and is constantly being updated with more.
So those were 5 key criteria for me when I set out to review and compare the best drum lessons on the internet. As I saw more and more, I added to this list and now consider myself to be a true connoisseur of online drum footage.
Okay, maybe that’s a bit much, but I’ve spent dozens of hours watching and comparing all of the major products and wrote detailed reviews to save you time and money. I also put together a handy-dandy comparison table that shows all of the criteria for each program, side-by-side.
Or if you want to go straight for the best, read my full review of Drumeo, the #1 rated online drum lessons.